Concrete is found on many properties, though many owners don’t consider it when considering paving services. That’s a shame because it can be an ideal choice for long-lasting pavement. To get the best possible pavement, you need to work with a professional contractor.
In the Charlotte, NC area, Barnes Asphalt is the paving company with the most experience and expertise with all kinds of projects, including concrete, asphalt milling, parking lot repair, parking lot striping, pavement maintenance, driveway paving, and more.
Why You Need Professional Concrete Paving Services
Benefits for Your Property
Concrete is a low-maintenance, eco-friendly, and resilient material that can significantly benefit residential and commercial properties. Here are some of the advantages of concrete as a paving material.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Lower repair and maintenance costs
- Reduced likelihood of large potholes developing
Our Top Concrete Services
- Sidewalks – Professional sidewalk paving services can help property owners choose the right design and style to suit their needs and enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of their property. Regular maintenance and repairs can also prevent potential hazards and prolong the lifespan of the sidewalk.
- Dumpster Pads – Dumpster pads are commonly used in commercial and industrial settings to prevent environmental hazards by providing a stable surface for the disposal of waste materials. Professional paving services ensure proper installation and maintenance to extend the pad’s life and keep the surrounding area safe and clean.
- Catch Basins – Catch basins are essential for a drainage system that collects stormwater and prevents flooding. Professional catch basin services can ensure proper installation, repair, and maintenance to avoid potential hazards, prolong the life of the catch basin, and protect the surrounding environment.
Why Choose Barnes Asphalt for Concrete Services in North Carolina
Regular maintenance and repairs on concrete surfaces is essential to prevent accidents or injuries. Let us help you keep your curbs, dumpster pads, catch basins, and sidewalks in good condition and save you money.
Don’t wait until a broken sidewalk injures a visitor to your property! Please feel free to contact us right away.